Fund Tax & Regulatory Reporting
You focus on optimising your investments as we deliver best-in-class tax and regulatory reporting.
Given increasingly complex reporting obligations in the fund investment field and in a fast-changing tax landscape, having the full knowledge and expertise to adhere to changing international fiscal regulations is crucial for your business to succeed.
In our model, you focus on optimising investment objectives as we deliver best-in-class tax and regulatory reporting through the combination of people, process and technology.
ZEDRA’s in-house international tax and compliance specialists work with you to protect your interests and the ones of your stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Compliance reporting: FATCA and CRS
- AIFMD reporting
- Registration with local Tax Authority
- Filing of annual corporate tax returns
- VAT declarations
- Calculation of provisions and payment of subscription tax to local authorities
- Withholding tax declarations on dividends
- Withholding tax declarations on shares in profits
Our Funds Solutions Team
David van Duynhoven