Establishment & Administration
Whatever your needs, we establish and administer funds as well as Special Purpose Vehicles or other corporate entities to fit all scales and strategies across the globe.
Is setting up a regulated investment fund the right way to raise capital in the US? Is it worth the cost and time? What is the best option if you want to reach investors in the EU?
In practice, a large amount of this preparatory work is performed in close cooperation with the sponsor, promoters and relevant professional advisors, whereby we can be involved from the start or at an early stage to coordinate and facilitate the fund pre-launch.
We have a solid understanding of how to best support you through the establishment and ongoing management of multiple fund types and companies in multiple jurisdictions. Whatever your needs, we are able to devise, establish and administer funds as well as Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) or other corporate entities to fit all scales and strategies across the globe.
Our Funds Solutions Team
Guernsey, Channel Islands
Jersey, Channel Islands
From set-up to exit, our international services encompass every phase of a fund’s or an SPV’s administration.
- Coordination of the incorporation process
- Fund legal counsel
- Liaison with the relevant regulator and registration of the fund
- Incorporation of legal entities relevant to the domiciliation of the fund (Private Cell Companies, Private Fund, Partnership, VCC, etc.)
- Processing investment trades
- Individual trial balance for each partner in a Limited Partnership or each Series/class in a fund
- Administration of investor-related transactions
- Day-to-day management, assistance and coordination for every project by a dedicated client manager
- Provision of office space and installation support for all equipment, including telephone lines and network connections.