Ensuring that the company’s fiscal residency is robust, properly established and managed.
We understand that companies face the challenge of understanding, keeping up to date and always being compliant with the various local regulatory regimes.
In particular, jurisdictions that offer advantageous tax regimes require companies located there to have demonstrable operations that support their presence in the jurisdiction and to ensure that the profits they declare are commensurate with their economic activities.
ZEDRA offers add-on services in many global financial centres, ensuring that the company’s fiscal residency is robust, properly established and managed.
Our Economic Substance services include:
- Local resident directors
- Rent of dedicated office space with own phone / internet line (effectively use and generating charges)
- Payroll services
- Bank account opening with locally based bank
- Powers / authority over bank account with local directors
- Execution of documents and abroad payments instructed from local substance office
- Storage of physical files and original documents at registered office
- Bookkeeping / accounting and tax compliance services
There is a ZEDRA office that can help you, wherever your challenge or opportunity arises.