Fiduciary Fund Investment
ZEDRA has developed an independently controlled investment solution designed to meet the needs of fiduciary investors.
ZEDRA has developed an innovative, cost-effective and diversified investment solution.
Uniquely, ZEDRA recognises the need for true investment professionals to be involved in the protection of assets held in a Trust, and has accordingly established the Fiduciary Investment Services (‘FIS’) team as a dedicated resource, both to our employees, and to you.
Classically, investment solutions have been wedded to a single manager’s philosophy and style. Manager diversification could be secured by appointing additional managers, but this is expensive, time-consuming and adds unwelcome complexity.
ZEDRA has developed an innovative, cost-effective and diversified investment solution (‘The Fund’), which is independently controlled and designed around the requirements of fiduciary investors.
What is the Fund?
The Fund is a collective investment fund, which has:
- Sub-funds designed to meet the requirements of medium-risk fiduciary investors
- At least three leading investment managers appointed to each sub-fund
- A target total expense ratio of less than 1% per annum
- A majority board of independent directors with substantial investment and governance experience
- A minimum investment of £250,000
- An experienced and regulated investment business monitoring the investment managers
- An expected long-term exposure to equities (60%) and asset diversifiers (40%)
The Fund is overseen by a majority of independent board members and maintains full independence by ensuring that the:
- Board is not conflicted by providing underlying investment management services
- Before appointing independent investment managers, an analysis of their people, processes, pricing and performance is undertaken
- Fund assets are held by an independent custodian
ZEDRA’s Fiduciary Investment Services team independently provides manager recommendations and monitors their ongoing performance.
Zedra Fiduciary Investment Services is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Fund is proud to have appointed the below as the initial investment managers to one or more of the sub-funds.