There is increasing competition for recruiting and retaining talent, alongside mandatory Savings Plan participation to manage End of Service Benefits liabilities. Solutions that meet these varied requirements in a cost effective and flexible manner are more important than ever.
We particularly understand the specific challenges faced by companies with employees in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
We provide solutions combining trust, administration and investment options or on a standalone basis as you require.
- Trust Services
- Funds are received, invested and held in trust through a single or master trust arrangement.
- Administration services
- Facilitated through our administration platform and serviced by your dedicated team.
- The administration platform provides seamless administration of your plans and full portal access for all members of your plans including:
- 24/7 access to contribution amounts
- The ability to view all plan and scheme documentation
- A fund selection and switching tool – providing the ability to host any listed or unlisted fund
- Market values for funds
- Member communications including receipt of member complaints
- Restricted access to employer / service providers to scheme
- Investment solutions
- Zedra Fiduciary Investment Services team (ZFIS) assists the trustees working together with a company and any supervisory body to provide independent investment or fund manager selection in a completely impartial manner and provides robust ongoing monitoring and performance services.