Capital Markets industry is growing fast globally. The securitisation market plays an important role again in unlocking credit markets and supporting the global economy. More strict regulations create a steady and controllable growth.
We offer our capital markets services solutions to banks, financial institutions as well as large and mid-size corporate arrangers. ZEDRA has an extensive network and works closely together with service providers as tax / law firms, auditors and asset managers.
Our capital markets experience includes:
- Asset Backed Securitization (ABS), Residential (RMBS) and Commercial (CMBS) mortgage backed Securitization
- Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO) and Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO)
- (Commodity) Trade Finance Transactions, Pre-Payment Facilities
- Project Finance, (Real Estate, Infrastructure)
Our services include:
- Incorporation of a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) in the appropriate jurisdiction in line with the applicable laws and regulations
- Providing management, domiciliation and corporate secretarial services to keep the entity in good legal standing
- Providing accounting, reporting and cash management services including preparing of statutory accounts / financial statements and audit coordination
- Act as calculation and reporting agent
- Act as Trustee preserving the rights of the investors / noteholders
- Regulatory, reporting to local regulators, including beneficial ownership and FATCA/CRS registration
- Winding up the structure