With extensive experience in the alternative funds sector, ZEDRA has a solid understanding of how to best support its clients through the establishment and ongoing management of multiple fund types – whatever the jurisdiction and whatever your needs.
Our experience in managing & administering investment funds of diverse legal structures and investment strategies ranges from emerging and established Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds to Private Funds for high net worth individuals and family offices.
We provide fund formation, administration, corporate secretarial accounting, middle office and reporting services to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, family offices, private client funds, real estate funds and managed account platform services.
Our international Fund teams based in the Channel Islands, Cayman Islands and Singapore are able to devise, establish and administer funds to fit all scales and strategies.
Our services include:
- NAV calculation, verification and reporting
- Cash and liquidity management, interaction with Prime Brokers etc.
- Shareholder and transfer agency services
- Financial Statement and Audit preparation
- Compliance (CRS and FATCA) reporting
- Fund formation and management, including directors services