A Trust or a Foundation may be used for a variety of personal, estate, financial, tax and business planning objectives. They are often used in combination with underlying entities to which ZEDRA can provide administration services.
As a professional trustee, ZEDRA has the depth of knowledge and ability to understand its clients’ objectives. Our team is in an ideal position to provide the most cohesive and well-advised solutions based on the specific purpose of the structure.
Our services include structuring, management and administration for:
- Discretionary & Fixed Trusts
- Reserved Powers Trusts
- Private Trust Companies
- STAR Trusts
- Sharia-observant Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Insurance Trusts
- Purpose Trusts
- Family Foundations
- Purpose Foundations
- Charitable Foundations
- Successsion Planning Foundations
- Revocable Trusts
- Unit Trusts
Trusts used for Estate Planning
Trusts made in your lifetime or as part of your Will can be a tax efficient way of transferring assets and preserving them for the benefit of your loved ones or charities.
Creating a trust during your lifetime as part of your Will is an established way to plan the transfer and preserve your wealth for future generations and/or good causes.
ZEDRA’s experienced team has the necessary expertise to:
- Deal with all aspects of trust creation including the drafting of various types of trust deed
- Act as the professional trustee named in the trust deed either in your lifetime or on death
- Assist those already acting as a trustee
- Appoint an investment manager and monitoring their performance
- Make distributions to beneficiaries
- Handlie annual trust accounts and tax returns
We provide a free consultation to understand your requirements following which a price quote will be provided for preparing your Trust Deed and for the ongoing management of the Trust.
If you would like to find out more about our Trust services, please contact Stuart McLuckie or Sue Wakefield to find out more.