We help private business owners and entrepreneurs meet global reporting, governance and compliance obligations, protecting their business – and reputation – in the long-term.
Our dedicated teams specialise in supporting family business owners and entrepreneurs with a variety of governance and compliance services. ZEDRA’s Business Governance services are tailored to meet the specific needs of family-run and privately-owned entities.
ZEDRA’s teams understand that governance for family business owners is of the utmost importance. Ongoing governance, compliance and keeping entities in good legal standing are central to protecting a family’s reputation and maintaining smooth operations. At the same time, the personal association, connection and dependence on the entities as a source of capital means that engaging Business Governance services requires the proven expertise of a trusted, skilled partner.
We help family businesses and entrepreneurs meet the highest standards of local and global corporate governance, compliance and regulatory obligations. Our full suite of compliance and governance services for family businesses and entrepreneurs includes:
- Review and evaluation of existing governance structures
- Establishment of reports and corporate governance statements when needed
- Supporting clients consider and understand the relevant compliance, governance and regulatory obligations that must be met as businesses grow or expand internationally
- Assisting a family to implement and establish a corporate governance framework
- Helping families prepare for a possible IPO