Head of Funds
Damien has accumulated a wealth of knowledge with 25 years of fund administration, corporate governance, accounting, and audit experience, including 19 years in Guernsey’s financial services industry.
Prior to joining ZEDRA, he was Head of Funds at another renowned fund services administrator in Guernsey, leading a team of 70 and chairing all of their Guernsey regulated boards.
Previous experience also includes senior roles at several other Guernsey based administrators as well as KPMG in Guernsey and Deloitte in Ireland.
Damien is a Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Ireland and holds a Diploma from the Institute of Directors.
• Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Ireland
• Diploma from the Institute of Directors
Professional Membership & Committee Positions:
• Chartered Accountants Ireland, Institute of Directors
• Guernsey Society of Chartered and Certified Accountants (GSCCA)
• On the GSCCA training and courses sub-committee