Jersey, Channel Islands
Are you wanting to get into your first role in your HR career but need to be given that first opportunity or maybe you have always wanted to have a career in HR, but have not had or been given the opportunity to do so.
Whatever the reason, we want to give you that opportunity now to have your career in Human Resources.
You do not have to have any HR experience as we will support and train you in the skills you need, however what we are looking for is someone with enthusiasm, passion and motivation to learn.
As HR Administrator, you will be responsible for providing high quality, accurate and efficient general HR administrative support across all areas of HR. You will undertake a range of administrative duties, following processes and managing HR data and systems to ensure accuracy always. You will also assist with other day-to-day matters for the department, coupled with delivery of group wide initiatives and objectives.
- Responsibility for general HR administration and resolving queries over the telephone, face to face and via email in order to provide efficient and professional HR support covering the full HR generalist remit
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining the starter and leaver process to ensure an efficient onboarding and exit of employee and a positive employee experience at all times
- Responsible for Employee Data Management and Reporting ensuring that all employee information held is accurate, up to date and data can be analysed and reported for management information
- Responsible for providing all starter, leaver, changes to employment contract, pay and benefits changes into payroll inbox with the appropriate documents for Payroll and Benefits processing
- Assisting with the Learning and Development administration, maintain the relevant trackers and issue learning agreements
- Participate in work and projects for the delivery of group wide initiatives and objectives as required
What we’re looking for
- Desirable to have experience and knowledge of working in an administrative environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to prioritise effectively, to deliver high standard of work to deadline
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to quickly assess and resolve problems with high level of initiative and a can do approach
- Enthusiastic towards change and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Offer flexibility, adaptability, willingness to learn and to be involved in HR best practice
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers and work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role you’ve been searching for and you would like to see a copy of the job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org