Client Experience Manager
Our key client initiative enables us to manage relationships with important clients in a structured way, to deliver value to them and support ZEDRA in achieving our growth ambitions.
The client experience feedback programme allows us to independently capture insights from clients and intermediaries to understand what we do well, and what we can do to be even better. Feedback is captured via client surveys and face to face in-depth interviews.
The successful role candidate will take ownership of these programmes by engaging with and supporting client-facing teams, driving action, sharing insights, distributing best practice across ZEDRA, delivering themed workshops, and creating case studies. Ultimately the objective is to increase loyalty, build deeper relationships and add value to clients, which in turn will identify opportunities to retain and grow relationships with them.
- Manages and drives forward the global key client programme across all service lines and locations. Supporting and positively challenging client teams to achieve growth targets. Encouraging teams to deliver measurable changes and to meet goals.
- Owns and develops account planning tools and assists client teams to produce client facing documents eg value statements, relationship maps and account plans.
- Develops KCI network to include coaching, workshops, networking, knowledge sharing, best practice delivery and account planning, to support teams strategically and commercially to retain and grow client fees.
- Defines and leads on Client Experience projects such as end to end process for client feedback surveys, including presenting findings, and managing the follow up action process.
- Reporting and measuring on progress and ROI.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in professional services / financial services environment in similar role
- Focus on managing client listening/ client experience / relationships / key clients
- Confidence and gravitas to influence senior management, and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tenacious self-starter with project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong time-management
- Experience working with complex Excel spreadsheets