Purpose of Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Probate Team.
We are looking for an individual with at least 3 years experience in administering estates to fill this role.
The primary function of the role will be to take full responsibility for the end to end administration of a book of executorship/probate cases providing a first-class service to beneficiaries.
The role holder will also be required to service some executorship appointments following the death of a client. This will include explaining our service, where possible in a face to face interview with beneficiaries, collecting and collating the financial paperwork of the deceased.
• At least 3 years probate administration experience when acting in the position of the executor or when supporting a lay executor.
• Competent in the completion of all probate application documents and IHT forms including claim forms for tax exemptions.
• Proactive in driving matters to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of service/legal documents.
• Excellent client relationship/communication skills.
• Efficient administration and organisational skills.
• Expected to travel and attend face to face meetings with beneficiaries and third parties as required.
• Team player with ability to actively identify and implement business initiatives for process improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
Professional and Technical Experience
• Probate Administration skills.
• Self-driven with the ability to work independently but being mindful that you are part of a team.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise and deliver multi tasks to deadline.
• Time management and interpersonal skills.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Fully qualified STEP member or equivalent qualification is preferable but probate experience will also be taken into account.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and driven international team, please email your CV and covering letter specifying your desired role to [email protected]