Do you have an aptitude for numbers, enjoy analysing information and processing data? Are you able to work independently and confidentially, using initiative as well as part of a team? Are you looking to find a role where you can use your minimum 2 years’ experience in a predominantly payroll and benefits administration role to support a busy team and global business?
If so you may be interested in our current vacancy with the Group Human Resources Department.
We are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join the team
- Administer and process monthly multi-jurisdictional payrolls ensuring all employees are paid correctly and within agreed pay dates
- Generate and process salary and related payments on the online banking system
- Submit statutory returns to authorities within the statutory deadlines
- Generate reports to support the financial departments within each jurisdiction
- Administer global benefits including maintaining benefit data for internal reporting and as per benefit provider requirements
As a small team you will also
- Manage the onboarding end to end process ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage learning and development administration ensuring the offering is fit for purpose and commercially effective
- Provide other administration services to the wider HR team, while building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure SLAs are met.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and driven international team, please email your CV and covering letter specifying your desired role to Catherine.Bailey@Zedra.com