Purpose of Role
The Fund Administration Executive will have direct responsibility for the administrative and fiduciary duties for a portfolio of investment funds, employer solutions trusts, pension funds, and other structures, ensuring timely delivery and high quality of service to both intermediaries and clients.
The Fund Administration Executive will work closely with senior administrator(s)/ client manager(s) to service the needs of clients on a day-to-day basis and also supporting each other within the office.
The Fund Administration Executive will ensure that all supporting documents and information are maintained (whether electronically or physically) according to agreed policies and procedures, and in compliance with regulations.
The Fund Administration Executive will ensure he/ she delivers high quality service to all intermediaries and clients. The Fund Administration Executive will maintain good relationships and regular communications with clients/ intermediaries.
He/ she will be responsible for overseeing and handling a portfolio of investment funds, employer solutions trusts, pension funds, and other structures, with the following key duties:
- Manage and process day-to-day administration of a portfolio of clients (e.g. investment funds, employer solutions trust, pension funds), and ensure delivery of high-quality services to all intermediaries and clients.
- Take responsibility for undertaking first level oversight review and testing of trust/ fund requirements, record-keeping, resolutions and payment instructions in accordance to agreed trust/ fund timeline, procedures and relevant regulations.
- Liaise with external parties to obtain relevant valuation statements for NAV calculations.
- Prepare and review periodic fund and trust valuation and oversight reports; issue statements for investors and beneficiaries (e.g. employees for ESOP and investors/ fund managers for investment funds).
- Process invoice payments, subscriptions, redemptions, distributions and notices in accordance to requirements of the fund/ trust requirements.
- Working and coordinating with other team members belonging to local or other offices, where required to ensure smooth and efficient administration and high-quality service.
The Fund Administration Executive will achieve personal targets as set out for the role for time recording, utilisation and working capital management. He/ she will support the Head of Fund Services in understanding and acting upon the profitability of client book through reviewing WIP and ensuring prompt collection of debt.
The Fund Administration Executive takes responsibility for carrying on risk screenings on clients/ related parties according to agreed policies and procedures. He/ she will also be responsible to provide relevant information to third parties (such as banks) for annual reviews.
The Fund Administration Executive should demonstrate understanding and awareness of client profile risks, transaction risks and escalate concerns to management, whenever necessary. He/ she should keep up to date with changes in laws and regulations, company’s policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
Professional and Technical Experience
The Fund Administration Executive will demonstrate good theoretical and practical understanding of the day-to-day administration and regulatory requirements of investment funds, employer solutions trusts, and pension funds. He/ she should have at least 2-4 years of experience as a fund administrator with major international or local fund and corporate services providers.
The Fund Administration Executive should be client-centric, be motivated to build strong client relationships, and work towards exceeding targets and goals. He/ she should possess the following attributes:
- Flexible and professional.
- Ability to work in a fast driven and dynamic work environment.
- Independent, self-driven and proactive.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent ZEDRA Values and furthermore have a high level of personal and interpersonal skills, building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Relevant qualification (degree, professional certification, diploma) in Business, Accounting/ Finance, Corporate secretarial is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and driven international team, please email your CV and covering letter specifying your desired role to [email protected]