Purpose of Role
We are looking for highly motivated and talented individual to join our multi-award winning International Financial Outsourcing team as a Financial Administrator.
This is an entry level role – ideal for a college leavers looking for their first step into accountancy. We would like you to have done some work experience in the past – whether that is paid work during the holidays or extended work experience via school or college.
We have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. We therefore need people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
The successful candidate will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working alongside senior staff members, providing assistance when needed in a fast-paced environment where good communication skills are essential.
As a member of the Outsourcing team, you will receive on the job training and will be provided with the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages. After six months, we will look at offering a relevant study package for a professional qualification (such as AAT, ACCA etc.).
- Looking after a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with clients, contacts and suppliers.
- Processing expenses and purchase invoices.
- Petty cash & bank account reconciliations.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Cash flow management & preparation of payment runs for review.
- Execution of accounts payable & statutory liability bank payments.
- Preparation and processing of monthly journals.
- Assisting the Management Accountants and Senior Management Accountants.
- Liaising with local service providers.
- Assisting with the preparation of year end audit support files.
- Set up of accounting packages and chart of accounts.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of grades 6-9 in GCSE Maths and English.
- Strong A level results, preferably in a relevant area.
- Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work to tight deadlines.
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude is vital.
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have some work experience.
- Be committed to embarking on a career in accountancy.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and driven international team, please email your CV and covering letter specifying your desired role to [email protected]