We are a global powerhouse providing Corporate & Global Expansion, Active Wealth, Pension & Incentive services and Fund solutions, all aligned under one common goal: to DO MORE so our clients and our people can ACHIEVE MORE.
We believe in taking care of our people and in serving our clients with reliability, agility and creativity while adhering to principles of fairness, sustainability and inclusivity. These values underpin everything we do – and we believe, set us apart from our peers.
Above all else, we value our people and our clients’ success.
Since our origination, we have been cultivating a work environment that attracts and retains the very best talent in the industry.
We actively embrace entrepreneurialism and encourage our people to see beyond their specific role and participate in a wide range of opportunities as they see fit.
Purpose of Role
This role is to contribute to ZEDRA’s growth by implementing and driving Pursuit Management best practice. This will be managing and coordinating all RFP activity as well as the preparation and collateral for Pitches. This includes preparing meeting schedules, collateral, storyboards plus building a Knowledge Base of good quality material. All the while, innovating and improving what we do to win new clients. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to raise the bar within the ZEDRA organisation.
- Proposal strategy: manage incoming RFPs and gather key internal stakeholders to create high quality responses whilst managing deadlines
- Research: conduct research into prospective client businesses, schemes and key decision makers
- Proposal writing: work with our subject matter experts to produce compelling, winning responses
- Knowledge Base: evolve and improve our database of proposal content
- Management information (MI): support the preparation of pipeline MI as well as contacts on our CRM system
- Liaising with marketing: work with our marketing team to ensure brand and tone of voice are used consistently.
Knowledge and Experience
- Desirable: 3+ years of experience in a bid manager role
- Highly desirable: pensions and/or professional services sector experience