ZEDRA is an international provider of Active Wealth, Corporate Services & Global Expansion, Pensions & Incentives and Fund Solutions. Aligned to our exciting growth globally, we are expanding our team in the UK to include this Application Manager role.
The Application Manager will be focused on leading Application Support across ZEDRA’s core application stack.
ZEDRA is a dynamic company and to be successful the Application Manager will need to have a hands on attitude as well as being able and enthusiastic about supporting their team at all levels.
- Lead a team of Business System Analyst’s and Business System Administrators to provide support across Zedra’s core application stack. Core applications include, NavOne, Paxus, RiskScreen, Laserfiche & DocuSign. The team are responsible for the tasks highlighted below:-
- First line application error reviews
- New Application Starters / Permission Changes
- Configuration changes – following Zedra’s change management process
- Reporting and working with vendor(s) on bug fixes
- Arranging testing / UAT in relation to application fixes
- Importing / migrating of data where required
- Exploring with the business new areas of functionality
- Producing internal solution articles to improve teams knowledge base
- Training of end users and producing of training documentation
- Lead a small team of experienced Database Administrators, responsible for administrating Zedra’s SQL estate. This team is responsible for:-
- Monitoring database access
- Monitoring database performance
- Patching and Maintaining databases
- Member of Zedra’s IT Change Authority board – reviewing and considering IT changes on a regular basis
- Interfacing with stakeholders, vendors, and technical teams to maximize effectiveness of the team
- Project management where required including scoping, provide analysis of project process, risks and costs.
- Responsible for reviewing key support metrics and providing regular reporting to Key Stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong managerial experience – focused on growing team members
- Good documentation generation skills
- Strong knowledge of Zedra’s core ERP system NavOne (Business Central)
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies or concepts quickly
- Strong knowledge of reporting measures and data analyst skills to produce and review relevant MI
- You are university educated or have IT related qualifications
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Has experience of working, and managing personnel in multiple jurisdictions & a mixture of cultures.
- Effective communicator – Ability to communicate with non IT staff at all levels