We are a global powerhouse providing Corporate & Global Expansion, Active Wealth, Pension & Incentive services and Fund solutions, all aligned under one common goal: to DO MORE so our clients and our people can ACHIEVE MORE.
We believe in taking care of our people and in serving our clients with reliability, agility and creativity while adhering to principles of fairness, sustainability and inclusivity. These values underpin everything we do – and we believe, set us apart from our peers.
Above all else, we value our people and our clients’ success.
Since our origination, we have been cultivating a work environment that attracts and retains the very best talent in the industry.
We actively embrace entrepreneurialism and encourage our people to see beyond their specific role and participate in a wide range of opportunities as they see fit.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for learning and a strong desire to develop a career in accounting
- Previous experience and familiarity with our industry
- Currently be studying for an ACCA qualification
Knowledge and Experience
- Servicing a portfolio of international clients
- Carrying out bookkeeping, reconciliation and preparing periodic management accounts
- Preparing financial statements for audit, in accordance with applicable reporting standards
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and RECAP statements, liaising with the VAT department where necessary
- Organizing physical and digital files, ensuring easy retrieval of documents when needed
- Collaborate with team members to resolve accounting discrepancies and issues
- Stay up-to-date with accounting standards and regulations to ensure compliance
- Other general duties that may be required by the Directors and Head of Accounting